Wondering about the immigration services to Canada? Your search ends here! In this article, we let you know everything you need to migrate to Canada to study, work, or just travel. Canada, with its high quality of life and a rich economy, is one of the best multicultural countries to live in and is welcoming migrants with open arms.
Canada Immigration consultants – Dubai | Sharjah | UAE
Why should you migrate to Canada?
- Provides free healthcare and education for its permanent residents.
- It is a safe, multicultural country with a stable economy and welcoming people.
- A country with lots of cosmopolitan cities that are home to immigrants from different countries.
- There is a huge demand for skilled talent.
- The immigration process is easier compared to other English speaking countries.
What is the immigration process to Canada like?
Canada has one of the easiest immigration processes compared to other English speaking countries. Below is a dynamic list of programs through which a person can apply to migrate to Canada. These programs have their own set of eligibility criteria and are designed for different types of candidates.
- Express Entry Program – One of the most popular ways in which you can migrate to Canada. It uses skills and points to determine the eligibility of the candidates migrating to Canada.
- Quebec Selected Workers Program – If a candidate can score enough points in the Quebec Immigration selection system, they are eligible for migrating to Canada via the Quebec Selected Workers Program.
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program – The eligibility criteria is similar to the Express Entry Program. However, each province evaluates PR applications differently. A candidate can choose a province from where it is easier for them to get a nomination based on their profile.
- As a self-employed person or an Entrepreneur via the British Columbia Nominee Program – Entrepreneurs, Investors and HNIs can apply through this program. It could also lead to Canadian Citizenship.
- Family Sponsorship – Eligible residents above the age of 18 can sponsor dependents (spouses, children, parents, partners, grandparents, etc) to live with them in Canada.
We will be updating our blog with more details to each program soon. What if you require just temporary visas? Canada offers temporary visas for short periods of time. It includes Visit Visas, Study Permits, etc. The Visit visas are for a period of six months and can be either a single entry visa or multiple entry visas.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
The above-mentioned programs have different criteria for eligibility. However, there are a few common criteria that are typically used to assess a candidates migration application.
- Candidates’ Education Profile
- Candidates’ Professional Profile
- The IELTS Score
- References and legal documentation
- Canadian Employment Documentation
- If migrating to Quebec, candidates French language skills
Since Canada PR is based on a system of points, the maximum age limit for applying a Canadian PR is 46 years. These programs and eligibility criteria are subject to changes.
How to choose the right Immigration Program?
Doing the right research and figuring out the right program to migrate to Canada ensures that the candidate has a higher chance of getting the PR. Understanding the application process for all programs is a tedious task. An immigration consultant can help you choose the right immigration program. At Ardalan & Company, we make sure of that. Contact us at [email protected] so that we can help you right away.