Investment Options for Greece visas – Dubai | Sharjah | UAE
Option 1: Real Estate Investment
The Visa is valid for 5 years +5+5+5 years… (renewable as long as the property is in possession of the residency permit holder)
Cost: Purchase of property with a minimum value of EURO 250,000/-
The procedure to be followed will be as follows:
- Acquisition of TIC (Tax Identification Code) of Buyer in Greece through a local lawyer.
- Signing of the preliminary private agreement of purchase including 10% down payment. (This stage can be dropped if parties agree to proceed directly with point 5).
- Legal due diligence on property deeds including liens/mortgages etc.
- Payment of property transfer tax on 3% of the declared purchase price (applied for properties licensed before 31/12/2005 or for properties even licensed after this milestone that have been resold). In case of property with building license issued later than 31/12/2005, to be sold for first time, a VAT 23% is applicable.
- Signing of the Notarial Purchase Deed with full price settlement, no pending installments allowed.
- Registration of the Notarial Purchase Deed with the public registry (legal accomplishment of property transfer).
- Registration of E9 declaration with the Tax Authority.
Option 2: FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS (FIP)
The residency permit will be issued for an initial term of two years +3+3+3 years renewable. The Investor must prove that they are capable to finance their residency in Greece without being obliged to work in the country and has to show a stable income based from their resources abroad.
Option 3: COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT
What makes this method attractive is that two families can benefit from the program.
- A company is established with a minimum of 1 or a maximum of 2 Directors. The Directors can then obtain residencies for their immediate families.
- There is no minimum share capital but it is advisable to deposit €10,000 in order to avoid future share capital increases.