Saint Kitts and Nevis which is officially known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is a dual island country in the Caribbean as well as the Atlantis Sea. It is the smallest sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere. Its head of states is the Queen of the United Kingdom, Elizabeth II and is the only federation in the Caribbean. It gained independence from the United Kingdom very recently in the year 1983.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Immigration consultants – Dubai | Sharjah | UAE
Advantages of Immigrating to St. Kitts and Nevis
- Low cost of living
- Relaxed pace of life
- Dual Citizenship permitted
- Smooth application and approval Process
- Investments can be completed after approval of the citizenship application
If a person wishes to stay for more than 90 days in St. Kitts and Nevis, they should apply for a permanent residency or Citizenship by Investment Program. To apply for a permanent residency, the applicant must own a property or land in St. Kitts and Nevis. The permanent residency is not valid indefinitely and needs to be renewed after a period of time.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
In order to be eligible for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, the applicant needs to provide a significant financial contribution or invest in St. Kitts and Nevis real estate. The applicant needs to make an investment of a specified amount in real estate in St. Kitts and Nevis which must be held for a minimum period of five years. The applicant could also make a specified non-refundable financial contribution to the St. Kitts and Nevis Significant Growth Fund. An additional cost is applicable for any spouse or dependent included in the application.
If the application is approved, the applicant will receive full citizenship for life and a St. Kitts and Nevis passport. The applicant need not renounce their existing citizenship since St. Kitts and Nevis has no restriction on dual citizenship.
Advantages of St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including the European Union and the United Kingdom.
- Dual Citizenship.
- Citizenship doesn’t require residency.
- No personal income, wealth or inheritance tax.
- No work permit necessary for dual citizens.
- Accelerated application process.
- The applicants are not required to be interviewed.
- The applicants are not required to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis during the application process.
- Information regarding investors who acquire citizenship is kept confidential.
The immigration process could take somewhere around 2-3 months to be approved. However, there is a provision to file for an express application through which once can obtain a St. Kitts and Nevis passport in around 45-60 days.
The Caribbean islands offer one of the best citizenship by investment programs. We have a team of highly skilled professionals with years of experience to help you and your family obtain a St. Kitts and Nevis passport. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us at [email protected] to connect with one of our consultants who can help you through a hassle-free application process.