What are the benefits of Greece Golden Visa program?
The golden visa for Greece is considered to be one of the popular investment visa programs that is available in Europe.
It is typically a resident-by-investment visa that is issued by non- EU citizens who make significant contribution to the economy of Greek.
There are typically a number of investment options but the most common one is purchasing a real estate worth a quarter of million at least.
Golden Visa of Greece holds great importance as it can lead to citizenship and thus access to EU.
With Greece Golden Visa, five-year residency is provided to the investor as well as its immediate family members. The best part is that they can travel freely in the Schengen Zone.
What is the eligibility of Greece Golden Visa?
- You must be over an age of 18 years.
- You must not have any kind of criminal record in the country that you resided.
- You need to make significant investment in Greece
- You must get a health insurance from a company that has its operation in Greece
What are the benefits of Greek Golden Visa?
A Greek Golden Visa is one of the competitive Golden Visas available in EU and comes with a number of benefits:-
- The investment options is comparatively lower as compared to other EU countries with the Golden Visa routes.
- You can include your family members in the Visa such as your wife, children under 21 years and dependent parents of you & your spouse. Moreover, if your child is a student and less than 24 years old, then they can be added in the Golden Visa application.
- You & your entire family members can opt for visa-free travel to the Schengen Zone.
- You won’t have to live in Greece for any duration during this visa.
- You get an option to rent out the property once you have purchased it.
- You can apply for the Greek citizenship after you have lived in Greece for seven years.
- You get the option to live, work as well as invest in Greece.
- One of the great benefit is that you can have access to the EU free market. Moreover, visa free travel can be done to more than a hundred countries.
- You have access to Greek healthcare & education.
What is the duration of the Greece Golden Visa?
The Greece Golden visa is issued for five years and it can be renewed again if the investment is maintained.
Further, after seven years of continuous residence in Greece, you can apply for the Greek Citizenship.